- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2007
About the piece: Donkey Kong was the first appearance of the Itallian plumber we now know as Mario. While this game’s early ’80s arcade popularity predates most of today’s engineering students, it represents the amazing results that a small development … Continue reading
Bicycle Pet Trailer
Made with 100% beaver.Â Peggy, I would totally buy this for you since you are the biggest John Wayne fan I know – but I just don’t have $750 laying around. Link
While many school districts move forward following the Easter break, one local district unexpectedly remained closed for today. Today’s classes were canceled in Bay City, and this afternoon a criminal investigation is underway. Flat tires on buses are the reason … Continue reading
A town in France has been organizing an event for more than 30 years – cooking a giant pan of scrambled eggs. Chefs cooked more than 15,000 eggs in a pan 13 feet in diameter. CBS Video
Laughing is contagious, when you laugh you can forget your problems. It is the best medecine and it feels good. Enjoy it and have a nice day! Link