- Ben W.: My office is incredibly dusty today. Thanks for sharing this.
- Geeding: As General MacArthur famously said, “d bloggers never die, they just fade away.” Or something...
- Geeding: No worries, Sam. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. A lot of folks assume Mr. Green and myself are very...
- Sam from Muleshoe: Barry is a public guy and works a public job….so those who know him locally, would know if...
- Ben W.: My enjoyment of Barry’s blog went up tremendously when I quit reading the comments.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2007
About the piece: Donkey Kong was the first appearance of the Itallian plumber we now know as Mario. While this game’s early ’80s arcade popularity predates most of today’s engineering students, it represents the amazing results that a small development … Continue reading
Bicycle Pet Trailer
Made with 100% beaver.Â Peggy, I would totally buy this for you since you are the biggest John Wayne fan I know – but I just don’t have $750 laying around. Link
While many school districts move forward following the Easter break, one local district unexpectedly remained closed for today. Today’s classes were canceled in Bay City, and this afternoon a criminal investigation is underway. Flat tires on buses are the reason … Continue reading
A town in France has been organizing an event for more than 30 years – cooking a giant pan of scrambled eggs. Chefs cooked more than 15,000 eggs in a pan 13 feet in diameter. CBS Video
Laughing is contagious, when you laugh you can forget your problems. It is the best medecine and it feels good. Enjoy it and have a nice day! Link