- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2007
In an e-mail interview with Faith + Values reporter Pamela Miller, the Rev. Billy Graham, 88, talked about his declining health, his final resting place, his vision of heaven, the war in Iraq and currents in the evangelical world. Link
I stumbled upon this old post from a soldier that was serving in Iraq at the time.Â It was posted back in May 2005 – sometimes it’s hard to believe how long we’ve been there and how time passes by. … Continue reading
PRINCETON, NJ — Something about the Mormon religion apparently disturbs a significant portion of the American population. A quarter of Americans in a recent Gallup Poll said they would not vote for an otherwise well-qualified presidential candidate who is a … Continue reading
Chicago archbishop slips on holy water, hurts hip CHICAGO â€” The archbishop of Chicago, Cardinal Francis George, was hospitalized with a slight hip fracture Saturday morning after he apparently slipped and fell inside a church while blessing Easter baskets, archdiocese … Continue reading
Then this article about Zach Johnson may be of interest to you. Link
This essentially statistical tool estimates the size of your vocabulary. It is a rough guide only, the original source being a database of ~150 000 words. Since the sample here is only 100 words, results are effectively to the nearest … Continue reading
CARLSBAD, Calif. â€” On a marquee outside and on a banner inside, Pilgrim United Church of Christ proclaims, â€œAll are welcome.â€ Sustained by the belief that embracing all comers is a living example of Christâ€™s love, Pilgrim now faces a … Continue reading
A car that changes from pink to white as it drives by? The latest developments in manufacturing make all sorts of hues possible.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — As I drove north on the New Jersey Turnpike recently, a Mary Kay cosmetics saleswoman in a Cadillac DTS passed me on the right, her big car’s paint job hitting me like a punch in the … Continue reading