- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 April 10, 2007
His first pitch on the show (around the 6:15 mark) is almost as bad as the opening day pitch. At least he recovered well on his very last pitch.
DAYTONA BEACH – No hymnals. No pews. No steeple. No stained glass windows. And no women. This ain’t your grandma’s church. Organizers of the Church For Men say that guys are “bored stiff” in many churches today. “We try to … Continue reading
Someone blogged about their Grand Canyon Skywalk experience.Â I found it interesting, check it out here.
The Penny Pyramid Project began as a result of one family members heroic battle with Colorectal Cancer and one mans mission to tell his story. Marcelo Bezos, Founder of the Penny Pyramid Project; â€œMy father in laws Dad has been … Continue reading
Two UK engineers plan to replace the 350 million concrete blocks manufactured in the UK each year by blocks made almost entirely of waste materials such as crushed glass, pulverized fuel ash, and bitumen, a by-product of the petrochemical industry. … Continue reading
Several people have sent me a link about the Treaty of Tripoli and told me to check out Article 11 which reads: As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian … Continue reading
TACOMA, Wash. – A family feud may be behind a fake ad on Craigslist that invited people to take whatever they wanted for free from a Tacoma home, but it appears police aren’t ready to haul anyone to jail for … Continue reading
Yesterday I made a post about the Washington Post experimentÂ of taking one of the world’s finest classical musicians, sticking him in a subway to play, and wondering if anyone would notice. The author of that article posted a follow up … Continue reading