- df of ll: RE: Stephen I’ve lived my entire life with the name Stephen, so I self-declare myself as an expert at...
- Geeding: I have a feeling this is another example of thoughts going on in my head that I can’t translate well...
- Michael Kenyon: OK, I have to call you out on the following: I thought that was quite perceptive of her to see the...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Love the Chile Presidential car. Talk about a throwback! And the Brazilian old Rolls is a sweet...
- Earl: I dont mean to highjack Keith’s Bag but for those of you that didn’t hear Barry is back to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2007
Make Google Maps your maps. Create and share personalized, annotated maps of your world. Mark your favorite places on your map. Draw lines and shapes to highlight paths and areas. Add your own text, photos, and videos. Publish your map … Continue reading
Watch it happen below: Â
Acreage once slated for a massive semiconductor plant in North Fort Worth now is being eyed by developers planning a $750 million, “winter megaplex” similar to an existing theme park in the United Arab Emirates. Intel Corp. bought the 527-acre … Continue reading
There’s a lot more to trash bags than what I thought. www.trashbaginfo.com
We love coloring eggs as much as anyone. But we HATE wasting food. What follows is a list of ten fabulous things to make with leftover eggs. Oh, by the way, you don’t have to wait till Easter to enjoy … Continue reading
Joe Selle didn’t exactly get voted out office this week, but he wasn’t re-elected, either. Selle, who was running unopposed for City Council, didn’t get any votes at all. Not even one from himself. Selle, 42, said he simply forgot … Continue reading
Google Voice Local Search is Googleâ€™s experimental service to make local-business search accessible over the phone. To try this service, just dial 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411) from any phone. Using this service, you can: search for a local business by name or … Continue reading
More pics found here.
The Washington Post took on of the world’s finest classical musicians (Joshua Bell) and had him play in the subway just to see if anyone would notice. Article and Video If you are not familiar with Joshua Bell you can … Continue reading
It was the equivalent of reaching under the couch cushions and finding a dollar or so in loose change. In the case of the former Sands Hotel and Casino here, though, the take was more than $17,000. That is what … Continue reading