- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 April 5, 2007
TOBACCOVILLE, North Carolina (AP) — A group of kids on spring break thought setting up a lemonade stand near George Clooney’s movie set might be a good business move. They were right. The star paid $20 for his lemonade, which … Continue reading
Take one Middle Eastern dignitary – add an Airbus A380 and a $150 million interior design budget – and you get a magic carpet ride. Designer EdÃ©se Doret is charged with customizing the jet’s 6,640 square-foot cabin, and gave us … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
Los Angeles artist Joe Bravo stands in front of two of his tortilla paintings being exhibited at the Mexican Cultural Institute in Los Angeles March 29, 2007. Bravo first started the acrylic paintings on tortillas when he was in college … Continue reading
Exploring the history of the Disney Studio during WWII. Link
About ten to choose from ranging from The Jestsons to Dr Frazier Crane. Link
A naked woman dived in front of a moving car near downtown Plano on Tuesday night before stabbing a passenger who got out of the car to help her, police said. The woman, Lashunda Jean Richardson of Dallas, was not … Continue reading