- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2007
Editor’s note: Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., is the director of the National Human Genome Research Institute. His most recent book is “The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief.” ROCKVILLE, Maryland (CNN) — I am a scientist … Continue reading
I am going on a global quest to answer the question: Where am I wearing? Check the label on the shirt you are wearing. Where was it MADE? China? Indonesia? Macau? Chances are itâ€™s somewhere youâ€™ve never been. You may … Continue reading
I took a photo of myself every waking hour for seven weeks.
This has got to be the easiest way to decorate an easter egg. There are no dyes or wax to make a mess. Choose egg colors, line styles or type a message onto your eggs. As you’re making them, your … Continue reading
Australia’s obesity crisis has forced health officials to revamp their fleet of ambulances to cope with a sharp rise in overweight patients.Â Super-sized vehicles have been introduced and new air ambulances will be remodelled to carry heavier people. Studies estimate … Continue reading
See how one of your photos would look in a museum. Welcome to museumr. In just one minute, you will be famous, and your photographs will be displayed in halls all around the globe. Eternal fame is just around the … Continue reading