- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2007
Editor’s note: Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., is the director of the National Human Genome Research Institute. His most recent book is “The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief.” ROCKVILLE, Maryland (CNN) — I am a scientist … Continue reading
I am going on a global quest to answer the question: Where am I wearing? Check the label on the shirt you are wearing. Where was it MADE? China? Indonesia? Macau? Chances are itâ€™s somewhere youâ€™ve never been. You may … Continue reading
I took a photo of myself every waking hour for seven weeks.
This has got to be the easiest way to decorate an easter egg. There are no dyes or wax to make a mess. Choose egg colors, line styles or type a message onto your eggs. As you’re making them, your … Continue reading
Australia’s obesity crisis has forced health officials to revamp their fleet of ambulances to cope with a sharp rise in overweight patients.Â Super-sized vehicles have been introduced and new air ambulances will be remodelled to carry heavier people. Studies estimate … Continue reading
See how one of your photos would look in a museum. Welcome to museumr. In just one minute, you will be famous, and your photographs will be displayed in halls all around the globe. Eternal fame is just around the … Continue reading