- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 April 3, 2007
Questions of faith. Science, sex, salvation. Where do you fit? “360Â°” investigates what a Christian is. A two-part special starting Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET.
The worldâ€™s first spiritual perfume â€“ VirtueÂ® â€“ was Premiered this week by IBI, a niche fragrance company in Orange, CA. Based upon an inspired Biblical formula, the perfume is designed to be a reminder of God, Christ, spiritual self … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
Hi-resolution version here.
An independent director (who asked to remain nameless, but often works for Disney), did these sequences a few years ago for an overseas theme park project. The show was an homage to classic movies, tied together by a running gag … Continue reading
On a cloudy California day, the atheist Sam Harris sat down with the Christian pastor Rick Warren to hash out Life’s Biggest Questionâ€”Is God real? A NEWSWEEK exclusive. Link