- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2007
U2 singer Bono has accepted an honorary knighthood at a ceremony in Dublin. Fellow band members The Edge and Adam Clayton joined the frontman’s wife and four children at the British ambassador David Reddaway’s official residence. The rock star and … Continue reading
In case you ever wondered. Link
Someone, somewhere in your office is apt to drive you crazy. We won’t mince any words, they don’t just make you crazy, but they may be a bit crazy themselves. Find out how crazy your coworker is in this brief … Continue reading
Since oil and water don’t mix, this guy decided to combine the two.
A KFC advert that shows people singing with their mouths full has prompted more than 1,000 angry parents to voice their disgust, making it the UK’s most complained about TV commercial. So far 1,040 people have complained about the commercial, … Continue reading
Since at least the 19th century, people have periodically claimed to see giant snowflakes falling from the sky â€” big ones the size of saucers and plates or even larger, their edges turned up, their heaviness making them descend faster … Continue reading
The Hill of Crosses is a site of pilgrimage near the city of Å iauliai, in northern Lithuania. The first crosses were placed on the former hill fort in the 14th century. Over the centuries, not only crosses, but giant crucifixes, … Continue reading
ATHENS (Reuters) – A Greek tavern owner who tried to break up a fight between customers watching a Greece-Turkey soccer match had both ears bitten off, police said on Wednesday. Owner Dimitris Tsibibakis intervened as scuffles erupted after a group … Continue reading