- RPM: I take back my earliercriticism of Ken Burns' handling of Eleanor. He simply echoed the way it was treated...
- Alex: That woman on naked and afraid was just plain stupid. All desert animals seek shelter form the sun during the...
- Art Vandalay: The Roosevelts: TR's daughter, Alice, also berated FDR for never overcoming his disability of...
- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 29 March 29, 2007
U2 singer Bono has accepted an honorary knighthood at a ceremony in Dublin. Fellow band members The Edge and Adam Clayton joined the frontman’s wife and four children at the British ambassador David Reddaway’s official residence. The rock star and … Continue reading
In case you ever wondered. Link
Someone, somewhere in your office is apt to drive you crazy. We won’t mince any words, they don’t just make you crazy, but they may be a bit crazy themselves. Find out how crazy your coworker is in this brief … Continue reading
Since oil and water don’t mix, this guy decided to combine the two.
A KFC advert that shows people singing with their mouths full has prompted more than 1,000 angry parents to voice their disgust, making it the UK’s most complained about TV commercial. So far 1,040 people have complained about the commercial, … Continue reading
Since at least the 19th century, people have periodically claimed to see giant snowflakes falling from the sky â€” big ones the size of saucers and plates or even larger, their edges turned up, their heaviness making them descend faster … Continue reading
The Hill of Crosses is a site of pilgrimage near the city of Å iauliai, in northern Lithuania. The first crosses were placed on the former hill fort in the 14th century. Over the centuries, not only crosses, but giant crucifixes, … Continue reading
ATHENS (Reuters) – A Greek tavern owner who tried to break up a fight between customers watching a Greece-Turkey soccer match had both ears bitten off, police said on Wednesday. Owner Dimitris Tsibibakis intervened as scuffles erupted after a group … Continue reading