- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2007
I posted about Skidboot back in October with this video.
World’s fattest man in Mexico.
Marijuana is not kosher for Passover. Link
This would be a Nerf football. Link
Though the deal hasnâ€™t officially closed, it looks like 7-Eleven may be acquired by Kwik-E-Martâ€¦sorta. In order to promote the upcoming “The Simpsons Movie,” c-store giant 7-Eleven is in talks to refit 11 of their stores across the country to … Continue reading
Hey Geeding – Since you find Rachael Ray extremely annoying, I thought this linkÂ (video) would drive you nuts. Bryan
That you can order Rocky Mountain oysters at Coors Field. Link Nothing like baseball and and deep-fried . . . . .
Feel free to send this link to any and all Baylor fans. 😉 LinkÂ Link2Â Link3Â Link4Â Link5 Barbecued BearÂ Bear JerkyÂ Roast Bear
If a child is born on an airplane, what’s his “place of birth” and citizenship?