- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2007
I posted about Skidboot back in October with this video.
World’s fattest man in Mexico.
Marijuana is not kosher for Passover. Link
This would be a Nerf football. Link
Though the deal hasnâ€™t officially closed, it looks like 7-Eleven may be acquired by Kwik-E-Martâ€¦sorta. In order to promote the upcoming “The Simpsons Movie,” c-store giant 7-Eleven is in talks to refit 11 of their stores across the country to … Continue reading
Hey Geeding – Since you find Rachael Ray extremely annoying, I thought this linkÂ (video) would drive you nuts. Bryan
That you can order Rocky Mountain oysters at Coors Field. Link Nothing like baseball and and deep-fried . . . . .
Feel free to send this link to any and all Baylor fans. 😉 LinkÂ Link2Â Link3Â Link4Â Link5 Barbecued BearÂ Bear JerkyÂ Roast Bear
If a child is born on an airplane, what’s his “place of birth” and citizenship?