- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2007
I posted about Skidboot back in October with this video.
World’s fattest man in Mexico.
Marijuana is not kosher for Passover. Link
This would be a Nerf football. Link
Though the deal hasnâ€™t officially closed, it looks like 7-Eleven may be acquired by Kwik-E-Martâ€¦sorta. In order to promote the upcoming “The Simpsons Movie,” c-store giant 7-Eleven is in talks to refit 11 of their stores across the country to … Continue reading
Hey Geeding – Since you find Rachael Ray extremely annoying, I thought this linkÂ (video) would drive you nuts. Bryan
That you can order Rocky Mountain oysters at Coors Field. Link Nothing like baseball and and deep-fried . . . . .
Feel free to send this link to any and all Baylor fans. 😉 LinkÂ Link2Â Link3Â Link4Â Link5 Barbecued BearÂ Bear JerkyÂ Roast Bear
If a child is born on an airplane, what’s his “place of birth” and citizenship?