- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2007
I posted about Skidboot back in October with this video.
World’s fattest man in Mexico.
Marijuana is not kosher for Passover. Link
This would be a Nerf football. Link
Though the deal hasnâ€™t officially closed, it looks like 7-Eleven may be acquired by Kwik-E-Martâ€¦sorta. In order to promote the upcoming “The Simpsons Movie,” c-store giant 7-Eleven is in talks to refit 11 of their stores across the country to … Continue reading
Hey Geeding – Since you find Rachael Ray extremely annoying, I thought this linkÂ (video) would drive you nuts. Bryan
That you can order Rocky Mountain oysters at Coors Field. Link Nothing like baseball and and deep-fried . . . . .
Feel free to send this link to any and all Baylor fans. 😉 LinkÂ Link2Â Link3Â Link4Â Link5 Barbecued BearÂ Bear JerkyÂ Roast Bear
If a child is born on an airplane, what’s his “place of birth” and citizenship?