- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 March 28, 2007
I posted about Skidboot back in October with this video.
World’s fattest man in Mexico.
Marijuana is not kosher for Passover. Link
This would be a Nerf football. Link
Though the deal hasnâ€™t officially closed, it looks like 7-Eleven may be acquired by Kwik-E-Martâ€¦sorta. In order to promote the upcoming “The Simpsons Movie,” c-store giant 7-Eleven is in talks to refit 11 of their stores across the country to … Continue reading
Hey Geeding – Since you find Rachael Ray extremely annoying, I thought this linkÂ (video) would drive you nuts. Bryan
That you can order Rocky Mountain oysters at Coors Field. Link Nothing like baseball and and deep-fried . . . . .
Feel free to send this link to any and all Baylor fans. 😉 LinkÂ Link2Â Link3Â Link4Â Link5 Barbecued BearÂ Bear JerkyÂ Roast Bear
If a child is born on an airplane, what’s his “place of birth” and citizenship?