- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 March 23, 2007
Thwarted in her attempt to enjoy a cup of a coffee at her favorite spot, Louise Kilborn unwittingly found herself at the center of a social debate that’s been brewing for years. The 70-year-old Lisle woman was kicked out of … Continue reading
An amazing new collection of Spider-Man toys, big events, and limited edition products is coming to a store near you on March 24th. Spider-Man will call you and remind you to go to the store on 3/24! You wonâ€™t want … Continue reading
LinkÂ Â Â Larger Image
Friday the 13th is supposed to be an unlucky day, the sort of day you trip on your shoe laces or lose your wallet or get bad news. But maybe it’s not so bad. Consider this: On April 13th–Friday the … Continue reading
The test of time usually works. Futile fads like sweatboxes, vibrating belts, and most tips from the odd, ponytailed Tony Little have died out quickly enough. But a few bad exercises have persisted, and exercise physiologists don’t see how these … Continue reading
It’s used to hold prisoners.Â Yup, it’s a prison in Austria. Link (Profanity warning)
He not only has all ball, but he’s smacking the backboard at the same time. Impressive, most impressive.
Globally, dead skin accounts for about a billion tons of dust in the atmosphere. Your skin sheds 50,000 cells every minute. Â The Cleveland Public Library, Harvard Law School, and Brown University all have books clad in skin stripped from executed … Continue reading
Apple, the long-standing rival of Bill Gatesâ€™s Microsoft, is urging users not to upgrade their PCs to the Vista system until it comes up with a compatible version of the software that runs iPods. Microsoft launched its long-awaited Vista operating … Continue reading
1. Put 400 bricks in a closed room. 2. Put your new hires in the room and close the door. 3. Leave them alone and come back after 6 hours. 4. Then analyze the situation: