- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 March 20, 2007
Jimmy Carter has been teaching Sunday school ever since he was a young midshipman in Annapolis; in later years he conducted religious services on submarines on which he served, and even led the occasional class in Washington while he was … Continue reading
One of the most aggressive has been Burger King Holdings. The chain has focused over the last year on lifting the profile of its “king” mascot, a mute character best known for his creepy smile. The burger baron recently starred … Continue reading
Especially around the 40 second mark.
Swimming pools, even indoor ones, just arenâ€™t all that tempting in regions where the mercury rarely reaches above 80 degrees. So when the owners of this Wisconsin home purchased their residence, they decided to convert the indoor in-ground pool that … Continue reading
But they call it the Giga Ball. I predictÂ a whole lot of older siblingsÂ tormenting younger siblings with this toy.Â Here’s a YouTube video ofÂ a smaller oneÂ in action.
For those that can’t get enough of DDR. Bordom in the office is something that happens all to offen. But now we have the best bordom cure ever – this addictive dance mat will have you competing with your colleagues … Continue reading
When you click on the link, the red indicator is the area magnified.
Buy one here.