- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 March 12, 2007
(Note: SisterGeeding is really HusbandGeeding’s cousin from Vietnam.) She was adopted back in 1994 by MomAndDadGeeding and that’s how she became SisterGeeding, and it’s her immediate family we are visiting. They are also HusbandGeeding’s real aunt and uncle.) Today was … Continue reading