- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 March 10, 2007
GeedingLog March 10, 2007 8:53 AM CST, 9:53 Vietnam Time Saigon We land safely and are one of the first off the plane. We head to customs, and then learned just how thankful we were to get off the plane … Continue reading
GeedingLog March 10, 2007 5:55 AM CST, 9:55 Hong Kong Time About to leave Hong Kong International Airport As we show our boarding passes, the United representative told us we were upgraded to business class free of charge. When we … Continue reading
GeedingLog March 10, 2007 4:36 AM CST, 6:36 Hong Kong Time Hong Kong International Airport I guess when you are squeezed in like sardines, you get to know people. On this trip I met a guy who is on his … Continue reading
GeedingLog March 10, 2007 5:45 AM In my entire life I never thought I would be flying so close to Siberia. And I never thought soup would be served on a flight, especially one so turbulent. WifeGeeding doesn’t take turbulence … Continue reading
GeedingLog March 09, 2007 6:52 PM Somewhere Cold and Cool I’m not sure if the pictures show the amazing details, but those rivers (at least I think they are rivers) are white. If you want, I can later add the … Continue reading
GeedingLog March 9, 2007 4:42 PM CST Somewhere near Juneau, Alaska The first movie ended so the screens and monitors start showing us that cool travel data stuff again. The maps show that the plane is very near Juneau, Alaska … Continue reading