- Del: Buckminster Fuller, domes, puzzles, homes, my inventions all revolve around Fuller. What a genius, like Leonardo...
- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2007
The AP ran an experimental blackout of Paris Hilton news and wondered if anyone would notice . . . unfortunately they did. It was only meant to be a weeklong ban — not the boldest of journalistic initiatives, and one, … Continue reading
If your nuptial dreams include a fairy-tale wedding, Walt Disney Co. might have the perfect solution. The company is using its stable of imaginary princesses as inspiration for a new line of wedding gowns. Disney and bridal designer Kirstie Kelly … Continue reading
We all know what the world looks like. But a new series of extraordinary maps shows our planet in a very different light. Rather than defining each country by size, these computer-generated modified maps – or cartograms – redraw the … Continue reading
Some of you have emailed asking how am I feeling since I mentioned I was sick a couple days ago.Â Well, I’m taking the day off work resting at home still feeling sick, but I think the worst has passed … Continue reading
Homesick Texan I am an expat Texan who has lived in New York City for over 11 years. And while I enjoy typical New York City nosh such as bagels, coal-oven pizza and smoked fish, nothing makes me swoon like … Continue reading
Discover what your handwriting reveals about you with a personalized handwriting analysis. Link
The answer is no. Explanation
And I remember jumping to the song “Lets Get Physical.”Â Let’s just say the kids were a little too naive. But this is a bit much . . . MINOOKA — A physical education teacher at Minooka Intermediate School was … Continue reading
The United States is the most religious nation in the developed world, if religiosity is measured by belief in all things supernatural — from God and the Virgin Birth to the humbler workings of angels and demons. Americans are also … Continue reading
Check it out here.
Getter a better look here.
CASCADE TOWNSHIP — A Cascade Township couple made a disturbing discovery whenÂ two extra packages containingÂ human body parts were delivered to their home. Investigators with the Kent County Sheriff’s Department say the packages originated in China and were supposed to be … Continue reading