- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
- Geeding: I am concerned about that ER bill. I may have done a poor job of describing what happened in the ER, but the...
- THE Ohio State: ESPN's Mike Golic was talking about the "Romo Spin" this morning and he said as a...
- Uppercase Matt: Man, watch out for that "ER" bill — I've had a couple friends tell me they were...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2007
I actually caught some kind of virus the week before my trip to Vietnam, so I’m going to obey doctor’s orders and get a lot of R&R, take my meds, drink lots of liquids, up the vitamin C, and so … Continue reading
When police went into Nitschmann Middle School Tuesday to arrest Principal John Acerra for allegedly selling crystal methamphetamine, sources said they found him naked while sitting at his desk watching gay pornography. Article PDF FILE: Letter to Parents of Nitschmann … Continue reading
“Mao Tse Tchup”Â Â More here.
I think I can now die a happy man.
That ABC World News Tonight with Charles Gibson has overtaken NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams in the ratings. Article I am still aware that the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric ranks last.
That former Defense Secretary William Cohen is married to a black woman. Link
The Hole – video powered by Metacafe
Anyone who thinks consumers understand high-definition television should consider a recent survey by Leichtman Research Group. It concluded that close to one-half of the 24 million households with HDTVs don’t actually watch high-definition programs because they haven’t obtained the necessary … Continue reading
A strange way for a bird to die. LinkÂ and more pics
Itâ€™s not a weekend retreat Harold Jones would recommend to anyone. Jones spent 21/2 days without food, water or access to a restroom when he was accidentally locked in a secure room at the Dutchess County Courthouse Friday night. â€œI … Continue reading
Â Check it out here. For the serious JKF or presidential history buff, don’t forget to click on the View Appointments and In The News links in the bottom right hand corner.