- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2007
I actually caught some kind of virus the week before my trip to Vietnam, so I’m going to obey doctor’s orders and get a lot of R&R, take my meds, drink lots of liquids, up the vitamin C, and so … Continue reading
When police went into Nitschmann Middle School Tuesday to arrest Principal John Acerra for allegedly selling crystal methamphetamine, sources said they found him naked while sitting at his desk watching gay pornography. Article PDF FILE: Letter to Parents of Nitschmann … Continue reading
“Mao Tse Tchup”Â Â More here.
I think I can now die a happy man.
That ABC World News Tonight with Charles Gibson has overtaken NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams in the ratings. Article I am still aware that the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric ranks last.
That former Defense Secretary William Cohen is married to a black woman. Link
The Hole – video powered by Metacafe
Anyone who thinks consumers understand high-definition television should consider a recent survey by Leichtman Research Group. It concluded that close to one-half of the 24 million households with HDTVs don’t actually watch high-definition programs because they haven’t obtained the necessary … Continue reading
A strange way for a bird to die. LinkÂ and more pics
Itâ€™s not a weekend retreat Harold Jones would recommend to anyone. Jones spent 21/2 days without food, water or access to a restroom when he was accidentally locked in a secure room at the Dutchess County Courthouse Friday night. â€œI … Continue reading
Â Check it out here. For the serious JKF or presidential history buff, don’t forget to click on the View Appointments and In The News links in the bottom right hand corner.