- John Mackovic: Who would be dumb enough to have windows that would face the afternoon sun? oh wait..
- Bryan: The new Vikings stadium looks awesome. I can't wait to see what those windows do for shadows and glare...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Those pics from the concert look like you were having a great time! Glad to see it!
- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2007
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – Hollywood’s starmakers always are on the lookout for a fresh new face and they found one in Mae Laborde, albeit of the wrinkled variety. The 97-year-old Laborde is just four years into her acting career and … Continue reading
Regent University which was founded by Pat Robertson has 150 graduates serving in the Bush Administration. I found that interesting for some reason. More Regent University quick facts can be found here.
Powerful minus 40-degree jet spray instantly freeze and kills unpleasant bugs without using chemical pesticide ingredients. Non-pesticide spray is safe to use in the home with small children. Does not leave an unpleasant smell after use because these products contain … Continue reading
A five-year-old boy who survived miraculously after falling nine floors was probably playing on a mountain bike when he toppled over the balcony railing, police said Thursday. Young-Jin Kim is expected to make a full recovery. He fell from the … Continue reading
Catholics across the US have been left bewildered by a New York art gallery, which has decided to exhibit a sculpture of Jesus Christ â€“ made entirely of chocolate. The sculpture will be part of the galleries Easter exhibition and … Continue reading
If so, I’ve found a website for you: Dictator For Hire At Dictator For Hire, we can connect you with experienced and talented dictators ready and willing to implement your policies, by any means necessary. Do you need a small … Continue reading
Source and larger version here.
Here are 10 of the top April Fool’s Day pranks ever pulled off, as judged by the San Diego-based Museum of Hoaxes for their notoriety, absurdity, and number of people duped. Link A few examples: — In 1985, Sports Illustrated … Continue reading