Among the 11 religious leaders evaluated by adults, about eight out of every ten adults was aware of Mr. Graham, making him and Pat Robertson the only religious figures that were known to at least half of the population. With 64% holding a favorable impression of the world-renowned preacher, Mr. Graham was the sole religious leader who had made a positive impression on a majority of Americans. In total, 64% had a favorable impression of Mr. Graham, and 15% had a negative impression. The only other religious leader even known among a majority – Pat Robertson – had a more mixed public image, leaving a positive impression on 33% and a negative imprint on 25%.
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From