- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 February 28, 2007
I had a fun time watching the old interviews, especially with one with Vanilla Ice. Link
Top Ten Most Gruesome/Bizarre Sports Injuries 1. Redskins QB Joe Theismann suffers broken right leg: This is the granddaddy of gruesome sports injuries. Lawrence Taylor‘s reaction is unforgettable. 2. Alabama WR Tyrone Prothro suffers broken left leg: The interesting thing … Continue reading
After trying for 30 minutes to bring two-week-old Woody Lander back to life, doctors decided there was nothing more they could do and called in his parents to say their tearful farewells. A nurse passed Woody to his heartbroken father … Continue reading
GoogleSets -Â Automatically create sets of items from a few examples.
The $500 bill featured a portrait of William McKinley The $1,000 bill featured a portrait of Grover Cleveland The $5,000 bill featured a portrait of James Madison The $10,000 bill featured a portrait of Salmon P. Chase The $100,000 bill … Continue reading
SnoopStick is a USB flash drive type device that allows you to monitor what your kids, employees, or anyone using your computer is doing while on the Internet. And, you can monitor them live, in real time, from anywhere in … Continue reading
The fun starts around the 45 second mark.
You can even listen to a clip of LBJ and his pants: Johnson was well known for his coarse language and occasionally unrefined behavior. While not a gaffe in office, an embarrassingly personal tape of LBJ ordering pants from Joe … Continue reading