- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
- RPM: Yeah, that circular runway would require every take off and landing to be in yaw. Runways never get slick in bad...
- Towski: The 100 ducks thing is common on Reddit, where the question is often asked of various celebrities doing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 February 27, 2007
If you are into politics, this site should keep you busy for hours.Â OpenCongress brings together official government data with news and blog coverage to give you the real story behind each bill. Link
Link Here’s mine:
Shaun Livingston dislocates his knee.
Nowhere in advertising is the gap between natural beauty and manufactured perfection more apparent than on subway posters. As we wait for transportation, we are unwillingly assaulted by larger-than-life representations of supposedly beautiful salespeople. The large scale of these ads … Continue reading
A 13-year-old boy, kidnapped and left bound and gagged in a remote patch of Florida countryside used a safety pin, a stick and his teeth to free himself, his family said Tuesday. Clay Moore’s stepfather, Steve Kelle, said the key … Continue reading
I thought I would help out one of my readers since I’m a lover of dogs and of course, my readers. Adopt A Dallas Pet – Online PetWork exists in order to help network adoptable pets, shelter pets, owner-surrendered pets, … Continue reading
This should help you kill some time. Whether you want to resolve a friendly argument over how a saying or phrase originated or whether you just enjoy words, you’ll probably find something here to interest you. Link
International courier UPS receives an average of more than one San Francisco parking ticket every hour, giving the company the unenviable distinction of being the city’s No. 1 parking violator. Last year, United Parcel Service paid $673,334 in fines for … Continue reading
From Hitchcock’s The Birds to The Usual Suspects, it has been one of the staple cliches of Hollywood: the cigarette butt tumbling in slow motion into a pool of petrol unleashing a conflagration.But if you find yourself tied up and … Continue reading
A teenage girl in southern Pakistan, whose late father lost her in a poker game when she was two years old, has asked authorities to save her from being handed over to a middle-aged relative. Article
BEIJING (AP) — Chinese scientists have succeeded in implanting electrodes in the brain of a pigeon to remotely control the bird’s flight, state media said. Article