- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
- RPM: I’m right there with ya on people that don’t keep right when walking. They’re the same people...
- Bryan: WFAA’s Cynthia Izaguirre drives me crazy too!
- AndreaJN: I think a lot of people feel like a fraud, or undeserving of their place or blessings. It’s even...
- Alec666: Keith: Sometimes bridges need to be burned, sometimes there’s no repair or band aid that will save it....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 February 26, 2007
Gary is one of my coworkers.Â He’s in his early 40’s, but lost a leg to cancer when he was 22.Â Â There were 13 guys in the same cancer study group he was in, onlyÂ three chose amputation, and those three … Continue reading
The free video encyclopedia that anyone can edit. Link
WASHINGTON, Feb. 24 â€” A group of influential Christian conservatives and their allies emerged from a private meeting at a Florida resort this month dissatisfied with the Republican presidential field and uncertain where to turn. The event was a meeting … Continue reading
Dates back to 1863, and stays under a nickel for about 100 years. Link
The Environmental Protection Agency has begun using a new method to estimate fuel economy for 2008 model year vehicles and beyond. The new method is more accurate than the old one because it finally takes into account some real world … Continue reading
Henry Ford considered Thomas Edison his personal hero and friend. Did his admiration for Edison provoke the admittedly idiosyncratic Ford to request the capture of Edisonâ€™s last exhalation when the great inventor died at 3:24 a.m. on October 18, 1931?Acknowledging … Continue reading
That George Clooney had plastic surgery. Link
Meet the most hilarious people ever to lose their jobs, friends, livelihoods, and their dignityâ€”all for your personal amusement. Link