- Bryan: I can sort of feel the pain on this one. My phone number is the same as a local medical worker temp agency,...
- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2007
The most unusual Honorary Awards went to Edgar Bergen in 1937 and Walt Disney the following year. Bergen’s Honorary, presented “for his outstanding comedy creation, ‘Charlie McCarthy,’ was a wooden Oscar statuette with a movable mouth. Disney’s Honorary (his second) … Continue reading
A neighbor helped me down about half an hour ago.Â I would have been down sooner, but he was way too busy laughing at me. (Que Nelson laugh from The Simpsons.)