- ALEC: Jason: How many cops died in the line of duty in the UK last year? Zero
- Jason: Intentional acts (ramming) or damage caused in the commission of a felony (running from the cops) are...
- Deep Throat: Corrected link for above Chandler tirade: http://alvinreid.com/?p=1073#s thash.BZi4D66O.dpuf
- Deep Throat: The Village leadership is living inside a bubble of doctrine and belief which makes them blind. They...
- ALEC: How did he avoid going to prison?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2007
The most unusual Honorary Awards went to Edgar Bergen in 1937 and Walt Disney the following year. Bergen’s Honorary, presented “for his outstanding comedy creation, ‘Charlie McCarthy,’ was a wooden Oscar statuette with a movable mouth. Disney’s Honorary (his second) … Continue reading
A neighbor helped me down about half an hour ago.Â I would have been down sooner, but he was way too busy laughing at me. (Que Nelson laugh from The Simpsons.)