- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
- John Mackovic: I think we had a couch made with the same material as your drapes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2007
The most unusual Honorary Awards went to Edgar Bergen in 1937 and Walt Disney the following year. Bergen’s Honorary, presented “for his outstanding comedy creation, ‘Charlie McCarthy,’ was a wooden Oscar statuette with a movable mouth. Disney’s Honorary (his second) … Continue reading
A neighbor helped me down about half an hour ago.Â I would have been down sooner, but he was way too busy laughing at me. (Que Nelson laugh from The Simpsons.)