- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2007
The most unusual Honorary Awards went to Edgar Bergen in 1937 and Walt Disney the following year. Bergen’s Honorary, presented “for his outstanding comedy creation, ‘Charlie McCarthy,’ was a wooden Oscar statuette with a movable mouth. Disney’s Honorary (his second) … Continue reading
A neighbor helped me down about half an hour ago.Â I would have been down sooner, but he was way too busy laughing at me. (Que Nelson laugh from The Simpsons.)