- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 February 23, 2007
#1 is SYMBOLICS.COM – who wouldathunk? Link
When I was KidGeeding there was this cartoon I couldn’t get enought of, I called it G-Force even though I don’t think that is the actual name.Â I remember one time Mom and I were traving back from Fort Worth … Continue reading
As a mom, some of the very things you do in the name of good parenting can compromise your sleep. Here are some common mistakes moms make, and how to fix them so you can sleep like a baby, or, … Continue reading
Buy one here for $299
The Pretzels of New Berlin Jr/Sr High School – New Berlin, Illinois The Spuds of Moorehead High School – Moorhead MN The John Marshall Justices of John Marshall High School – Richmond, Virginia and the John Marshall Barristers of John … Continue reading
I wonder if the flight crew will look anything like this:
Only $19.99 A fish has never had so much faith in a nail.
I post, you decide.
Put into production after a series of TV documentaries established that dogs have an uncanny love of bubbles, the Gazillion Fetch a Bubble Machine is set to be the most sought after dog-toy of the decade. It’ll keep your dog … Continue reading
If so, I’ve found a blog for you. www.ILoveNachoCheese.com