- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 February 22, 2007
SANTA FE, N.M. â€“ Three CD players hidden under a cathedral’s pews blared sexually explicit language in the middle of an Ash Wednesday Mass, leading a bomb squad to detonate two of the devices. Authorities determined the music players were … Continue reading
Surgeons trying to correct the limp of a five-year-old boy in China have apologised after lengthening the wrong leg. They say the mistake was down to the boy being anaesthetised on his back but then operated on while lying on … Continue reading
Â This 3-D CT scan of Bob Woodruff’s skull was created at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., on Jan. 31, 2006 — just two days after Bob and his team were hit by an insurgents’ bomb in … Continue reading
Even though I’m not as hyped about the show as I use to be, I wonder when or if these guys will show back up.
HAVIDOL is the first and only treatment for Sysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder (DSACDAD) http://havidol.com/ My quiz results:
TEHRAN (Reuters) – Iran plans a female-only island to boost tourism in a northwest province, the Tehran-e Emrouz newspaper on Wednesday quoted a local official as saying. It will be on the Urumiyeh lake in Western Azerbaijan province, a municipality … Continue reading
Billy the Cockatoo helps his incarcerated fowl comrades, Max the African Grey and Jojo the Macaw, escape from their giant green prison.
Conservapedia is a much-needed alternative to Wikipedia, which is increasingly anti-Christian and anti-American. On Wikipedia, many of the dates are provided in the anti-Christian “C.E.” instead of “A.D.”, which Conservapedia uses. Christianity receives no credit for the great advances and … Continue reading
LEXINGTON, Mass. – Sundays at the evangelical Grace Chapel megachurch look like the American ideal of race relations: African-American, Haitian, white, Chinese and Korean families sing along with a white, guitar-playing pastor. U.S. churches rarely have this kind of ethnic … Continue reading