- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 February 21, 2007
Each one of these mints tastes like a delicious slice of crispy bacon with just a hint of mint flavor to give it that extra punch! It may sound weird but once you taste it, you’ll see that mint and … Continue reading
I have to admit I really don’t know much aboutÂ Jehovah’s Witnesses, heck, I thought they were calledÂ Jehovah Witnesses, Â but I found this article about them interesting.Â It seems to match up with the Wikipedia entry on them, but who knows … Continue reading
The STAR TREK Voice Operated Dimmer works by accepting voice commands. For example, the user gives the command “Computer” “Low” and the lights will turn on at a low intensity. Give the command “Computer” “Off” and the lights will turn … Continue reading
The odyssey began in 2005. Bussell was working full time as a “Mac genius” at the Apple Store in Newport Beach, sharing a $1,600-per-month apartment in Aliso Viejo. He had racked up more than $10,000 in credit card debt and … Continue reading
For thoseÂ of you that still watch the TV show Lost, this site provides a lot of interesting screen grabs with insightful captions.
More vintage Lysol Douche ads here.
If so, then I have found a website for you. www.MovieBodyCounts.com Movie Body Counts tallies the actual, visible “on screen kills/deaths” of your favorite action, sci/fi, and war films. For instance, here are the Top Body Count Movies: 1. LotR: … Continue reading
TV Remote Inventor Dies Robert Adler, a US inventor best known for the creation of the couch potato’s dream device, the TV remote control, has died at the age of 93. He received an Emmy award in 1997 for the … Continue reading
Far from her family and the friends of a basketball life, removed from the Baylor University community where she helped win the 2005 NCAA women’s championship, Emily Nkosi has taken a once unimaginable turn. At 21, as a student at … Continue reading
Who loves mama? 49 individual, FDA and motherÂ approved, temporary baby tattoos. Because those innocent little minds do indeed have a darker side. Link