- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 February 20, 2007
As we walked into our local IHOP for National Pancake Day one of the waitresses yelled from across the way, “You cut your hair!” The picture on the left is from my passport, the picture on the right is the … Continue reading
Cultured Containers has developed the BananaBunkerÂ® to protect this delicate fruit from bruising when placed in your backpack, nap sack, soft carrying case, or briefcase. The container also protects your backpackâ€™s valuable contents, such as CD players, textbooks, binders, and … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Craig Ferguson decided not to poke fun at Britney Spears for at least one night. The host of CBS’ “The Late Late Show” told viewers Monday that after seeing photos of the 25-year-old pop star’s shaved … Continue reading
I’m sure all the advid readers of BON know I am a horrible speller, as evident by all my typos and mispellings. Well, today I visited a friend’s blog and saw this graphic. It got me to thinking about the … Continue reading
Too bad there isn’t a bull dog anywhere in here. 😉
Seeks damages for distribution of humiliating gun accident video. Here’s the video in case you have never seen it:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — Hooters says it has figured out yet another way to “make you happy.” The restaurant chain, known for its chicken wings and burgers served by scantily clad waitresses, is gearing up to launch its own “Hooters … Continue reading
The First Evangelical Church of Plano’s website hurts my eyes. Link