- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
He received a C+ in a public speaking class at Morehouse College. The “I Have A Dream” speech was originally named the “Normalcy – Never Again” speech. Source
Pure greatness. (Thanks, Mary!)
Endorsing Turbo Tax.
Find out here. My results:
Click here for the answer.
A DUTCH primary school teacher dying of cancer is overseeing one last class project: her pupils are making her coffin. Eri van den Biggelaar, 40, has just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed last year with an aggressive … Continue reading
Try it out for yourself here.
For the blind . . . And for the stupid . . .
WASHINGTON — Jacqueline Cooke, the 19-year-old daughter of former Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke will return to Southern Methodist University in Dallas with the help of university-administered financial aid. Cooke received a $5 million trust from her late father’s … Continue reading