- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
He received a C+ in a public speaking class at Morehouse College. The “I Have A Dream” speech was originally named the “Normalcy – Never Again” speech. Source
Pure greatness. (Thanks, Mary!)
Endorsing Turbo Tax.
Find out here. My results:
Click here for the answer.
A DUTCH primary school teacher dying of cancer is overseeing one last class project: her pupils are making her coffin. Eri van den Biggelaar, 40, has just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed last year with an aggressive … Continue reading
Try it out for yourself here.
For the blind . . . And for the stupid . . .
WASHINGTON — Jacqueline Cooke, the 19-year-old daughter of former Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke will return to Southern Methodist University in Dallas with the help of university-administered financial aid. Cooke received a $5 million trust from her late father’s … Continue reading