- John Mackovic: At least DaughterGeeding didn’t get angry, you wouldn’t like her if she was angry.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
He received a C+ in a public speaking class at Morehouse College. The “I Have A Dream” speech was originally named the “Normalcy – Never Again” speech. Source
Pure greatness. (Thanks, Mary!)
Endorsing Turbo Tax.
Find out here. My results:
Click here for the answer.
A DUTCH primary school teacher dying of cancer is overseeing one last class project: her pupils are making her coffin. Eri van den Biggelaar, 40, has just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed last year with an aggressive … Continue reading
Try it out for yourself here.
For the blind . . . And for the stupid . . .
WASHINGTON — Jacqueline Cooke, the 19-year-old daughter of former Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke will return to Southern Methodist University in Dallas with the help of university-administered financial aid. Cooke received a $5 million trust from her late father’s … Continue reading