- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
He received a C+ in a public speaking class at Morehouse College. The “I Have A Dream” speech was originally named the “Normalcy – Never Again” speech. Source
Pure greatness. (Thanks, Mary!)
Endorsing Turbo Tax.
Find out here. My results:
Click here for the answer.
A DUTCH primary school teacher dying of cancer is overseeing one last class project: her pupils are making her coffin. Eri van den Biggelaar, 40, has just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed last year with an aggressive … Continue reading
Try it out for yourself here.
For the blind . . . And for the stupid . . .
WASHINGTON — Jacqueline Cooke, the 19-year-old daughter of former Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke will return to Southern Methodist University in Dallas with the help of university-administered financial aid. Cooke received a $5 million trust from her late father’s … Continue reading