- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
He received a C+ in a public speaking class at Morehouse College. The “I Have A Dream” speech was originally named the “Normalcy – Never Again” speech. Source
Pure greatness. (Thanks, Mary!)
Endorsing Turbo Tax.
Find out here. My results:
Click here for the answer.
A DUTCH primary school teacher dying of cancer is overseeing one last class project: her pupils are making her coffin. Eri van den Biggelaar, 40, has just a few weeks to live after being diagnosed last year with an aggressive … Continue reading
Try it out for yourself here.
For the blind . . . And for the stupid . . .
WASHINGTON — Jacqueline Cooke, the 19-year-old daughter of former Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke will return to Southern Methodist University in Dallas with the help of university-administered financial aid. Cooke received a $5 million trust from her late father’s … Continue reading