- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
- Hodor: I hear your heart on the use of the word, hate, Geeding. I typically respond when I hear someone say that...
- John Mackovic: I guess Disney's run out of ideas and are just cranking out live-action versions of their old...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2007
U2 Fathers and Sons U2 Abbey Road Edge With A Big Book Wedding Bells He’s getting thin on top. Time To Hit The Gym Bono
They live outside without plumbing or electricity, save a generator or two. So they count on Minister Steve, as Mr. Brigham calls himself, for propane to power their heaters and stoves â€” which he also supplied â€” to fill the … Continue reading
Couple sets up radar gun and video cameras, catches cop speeding in neighborhood. Officer wants couple arrested for stalking
A Bartow County couple will go before a magistrate judge today to see if they will be arrested for allegedly stalking a Kennesaw police officer by installing cameras to track neighborhood speeders. Lee and Teresa Sipple spent $1,200 mounting three … Continue reading
Lewis Goodfellow was born at 24 weeks weighing just 1lb 8oz. One of his lungs had failed and not enough oxygen was able to get into his bloodstream. Doctors at Newcastle’s Royal Victoria Infirmary then tried Sildenafil, also known under … Continue reading
Japanese seniors may be able to enjoy independent lives even longer than they do now with the newly developed robotic suit, which may be leased to individual clients as early as next year.The suit, developed by a Tsukuba University team … Continue reading
A Washington dog owner says she’s been crying ever since she discovered that a dog groomer cut off her dog’s ear and then super-glued it back on. “And I saw the ear float away, and it freaked me out,” said … Continue reading
Don’t have any idea where you want to eat for lunch today? Try the Wheel of Food. Just type in your zip code and spin the wheel.Â Where ever the wheel lands, that’s where you go eat.
If the answer is yes, I have found aÂ site for you. The Australian National Public Toilet map