- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 February 15, 2007
I was readingÂ a Margaret Feinberg book and this line caught my attention: A job title twenty years ago was a reflection of what you did.Â A job title today is a reflection of who you are. That quote makes me … Continue reading
It appears that my Favorite East Coast Pastor is blogging again, and because of him I found out a Milli Vanilli movie is in the works. This would make my Favorite Mineral Wells Texas Baptist Pastor very happy I’m sure.
And I found outÂ his Methodist church took himÂ to Six Flags Over Texas when he was a kid, in which he says: “Our high school never took us on trips, so those trips were my first glimpse of the wider world.”Â … Continue reading
Especially the Super Mario kind. Â Link
GRAPEVINE, Texas (UMNS) – A Texas pastor gave members of his congregation an unusual assignment – watch the Super Bowl and don’t leave the room during the commercials. “I think the Super Bowl’s a cultural event in our society,” said … Continue reading
Very, very worth the read. Link
I’m afraid to put a caption with it.
Iraq is virtually littered with bombs. After two decades of war and fighting, there are more than a million tons of live munitions lying under foot. When it comes time to clean up the country, these are the men who … Continue reading
This was my favorite: “Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park sites?” More here.