- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 February 15, 2007
I was readingÂ a Margaret Feinberg book and this line caught my attention: A job title twenty years ago was a reflection of what you did.Â A job title today is a reflection of who you are. That quote makes me … Continue reading
It appears that my Favorite East Coast Pastor is blogging again, and because of him I found out a Milli Vanilli movie is in the works. This would make my Favorite Mineral Wells Texas Baptist Pastor very happy I’m sure.
And I found outÂ his Methodist church took himÂ to Six Flags Over Texas when he was a kid, in which he says: “Our high school never took us on trips, so those trips were my first glimpse of the wider world.”Â … Continue reading
Especially the Super Mario kind. Â Link
GRAPEVINE, Texas (UMNS) – A Texas pastor gave members of his congregation an unusual assignment – watch the Super Bowl and don’t leave the room during the commercials. “I think the Super Bowl’s a cultural event in our society,” said … Continue reading
Very, very worth the read. Link
I’m afraid to put a caption with it.
Iraq is virtually littered with bombs. After two decades of war and fighting, there are more than a million tons of live munitions lying under foot. When it comes time to clean up the country, these are the men who … Continue reading
This was my favorite: “Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park sites?” More here.