- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 February 15, 2007
I was readingÂ a Margaret Feinberg book and this line caught my attention: A job title twenty years ago was a reflection of what you did.Â A job title today is a reflection of who you are. That quote makes me … Continue reading
It appears that my Favorite East Coast Pastor is blogging again, and because of him I found out a Milli Vanilli movie is in the works. This would make my Favorite Mineral Wells Texas Baptist Pastor very happy I’m sure.
And I found outÂ his Methodist church took himÂ to Six Flags Over Texas when he was a kid, in which he says: “Our high school never took us on trips, so those trips were my first glimpse of the wider world.”Â … Continue reading
Especially the Super Mario kind. Â Link
GRAPEVINE, Texas (UMNS) – A Texas pastor gave members of his congregation an unusual assignment – watch the Super Bowl and don’t leave the room during the commercials. “I think the Super Bowl’s a cultural event in our society,” said … Continue reading
Very, very worth the read. Link
I’m afraid to put a caption with it.
Iraq is virtually littered with bombs. After two decades of war and fighting, there are more than a million tons of live munitions lying under foot. When it comes time to clean up the country, these are the men who … Continue reading
This was my favorite: “Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park sites?” More here.