- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
- Bryan: LOVE your blog. Read it daily. I live in Mineral Wells and every morning I read your thoughts and it makes me...
- Ben W.: As a guy who works in an office, the kid getting excited does happen, and on a daily basis. For a while. But...
- Ben W.: Hey, this lines up perfectly with what I've read in the Bible. Just take a look at Matthew 5:38-45: 38...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 February 15, 2007
I was readingÂ a Margaret Feinberg book and this line caught my attention: A job title twenty years ago was a reflection of what you did.Â A job title today is a reflection of who you are. That quote makes me … Continue reading
It appears that my Favorite East Coast Pastor is blogging again, and because of him I found out a Milli Vanilli movie is in the works. This would make my Favorite Mineral Wells Texas Baptist Pastor very happy I’m sure.
And I found outÂ his Methodist church took himÂ to Six Flags Over Texas when he was a kid, in which he says: “Our high school never took us on trips, so those trips were my first glimpse of the wider world.”Â … Continue reading
Especially the Super Mario kind. Â Link
GRAPEVINE, Texas (UMNS) – A Texas pastor gave members of his congregation an unusual assignment – watch the Super Bowl and don’t leave the room during the commercials. “I think the Super Bowl’s a cultural event in our society,” said … Continue reading
Very, very worth the read. Link
I’m afraid to put a caption with it.
Iraq is virtually littered with bombs. After two decades of war and fighting, there are more than a million tons of live munitions lying under foot. When it comes time to clean up the country, these are the men who … Continue reading
This was my favorite: “Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park sites?” More here.