- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 February 14, 2007
Wayne A. Schenk figured that someday he might get lung cancer. His parents both died of the disease, and Mr. Schenk, 51, increased the odds with a pack-a-day smoking habit. Sure enough, after visiting a doctor in mid-December for a … Continue reading
It’s the most gut-wrenching, mesmerising and shocking clip of video footage imaginable. Shot from the tiny camera in the helmet of champion skydiver Michael Holmes, it records with chilling clarity what happened when he plummeted 12,000ft to earth. There is … Continue reading
A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes. The sculpture, created by artist Brian Burgess, is on display at the Liverpool Academy of Art. The … Continue reading
Talk about a great and easy DIY project.Â However, I have a very bad habbit of losing my Chapstick. Link
History teacher Erica Chevillar caused a stir last spring when students discovered revealing photos of her on a bikini Web site. Now 3 million readers will get see even more of the former West Boca Raton High School teacher. She’s … Continue reading
This was #1 Â See the rest here.
I mean, this guy really really lovesÂ that movie. www.ILoveET.com
Works on her hair of course!
188 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine’s Day the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion (this total excludes packaged kids valentines for classroom exchanges.) Over 50 percent of all Valentine’s Day cards are purchased in the six days prior … Continue reading