- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 14 February 14, 2007
Wayne A. Schenk figured that someday he might get lung cancer. His parents both died of the disease, and Mr. Schenk, 51, increased the odds with a pack-a-day smoking habit. Sure enough, after visiting a doctor in mid-December for a … Continue reading
It’s the most gut-wrenching, mesmerising and shocking clip of video footage imaginable. Shot from the tiny camera in the helmet of champion skydiver Michael Holmes, it records with chilling clarity what happened when he plummeted 12,000ft to earth. There is … Continue reading
A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes. The sculpture, created by artist Brian Burgess, is on display at the Liverpool Academy of Art. The … Continue reading
Talk about a great and easy DIY project.Â However, I have a very bad habbit of losing my Chapstick. Link
History teacher Erica Chevillar caused a stir last spring when students discovered revealing photos of her on a bikini Web site. Now 3 million readers will get see even more of the former West Boca Raton High School teacher. She’s … Continue reading
This was #1 Â See the rest here.
I mean, this guy really really lovesÂ that movie. www.ILoveET.com
Works on her hair of course!
188 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine’s Day the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion (this total excludes packaged kids valentines for classroom exchanges.) Over 50 percent of all Valentine’s Day cards are purchased in the six days prior … Continue reading