- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2007
That 13 Going On 30 movie sure did start a trend. Someone put their 3D modeling skills to use by making this Michael Jackson Thriller recreation. Mario, Master Chief, Lara Croft, and other gaming mascots all dance in unison to … Continue reading
Stuff Magazine brings you their version of the greatest movies speeches of all time complete with YouTube clips of each speech. Â I think there are a total of eleven. Watch them here. My two personal favorites are from Caddyshack and … Continue reading
A collection of Geeding this and than . . .
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s body before politics. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s body since politics. Pic1Â Pic2Â Pic3 Eastwood isn’t doing that well either.Â Pic
A collection of random Batman facts. Rate each factÂ to view an additional fact. Link
Did you know it is illegal to be asked the following in a jobÂ interview? Is it Miss, Mrs, or Ms? Where were you born? More here.
Very interesting Google Maps image. Link
Try this . . .
I was surprised to see Batman on this list, but he makes a good point regarding the untility belt: For starters, he has to use all those gadgets and gizmos to get anything done, and while some may hail his … Continue reading
A few years ago, I gave a camera and some film to a homeless kid I had befriended while visiting some family in San Luis Obispo CA. He had been thrown out of his parents house for drugs a month … Continue reading
There is a news article in the Dallas Morning News that has a picture of Governor Good Hair’s son. My first thought about him was the terrible parent Governor Good Hair must be – how could he let his son’s … Continue reading