- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 February 12, 2007
A car crash in West Yarmouth led police to the discovery of a filthy car filled to the brim with trash and rubbish. According to police, there was so much trash inside 53-year-old Ann Biglan’s Ford Focus, it completely filled … Continue reading
Take the test here. My result:
Wendell was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him, “Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER … Continue reading
Don’t believe me, check out the article. Article
This is not exactly a Mr. T fan site. It is a Mr. T memorabilia fan site. So if you are looking for a Mr. T bio or his contact information or â€œMr.T vs Xâ€ you came to the wrong … Continue reading
That someone has earned 6 Super Bowl rings. That person would be Mike Woicik. Mike Woicik was named the Patriots strength and conditioning coach on Bill Belichick’s staff on Feb. 16, 2000. The 29-year coaching veteran is now in his … Continue reading
Here’s a blog that tracks that kind of stuff.
Angle-izer Instant Template Finally a quick, precise way to measure angles without having to construct a special template. Just set the Angle-izer Instant Template in place, slide its four arms to conform to your projectâ€™s angles, then tighten the thumbscrews. … Continue reading