- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 February 12, 2007
A car crash in West Yarmouth led police to the discovery of a filthy car filled to the brim with trash and rubbish. According to police, there was so much trash inside 53-year-old Ann Biglan’s Ford Focus, it completely filled … Continue reading
Take the test here. My result:
Wendell was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him, “Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER … Continue reading
Don’t believe me, check out the article. Article
This is not exactly a Mr. T fan site. It is a Mr. T memorabilia fan site. So if you are looking for a Mr. T bio or his contact information or â€œMr.T vs Xâ€ you came to the wrong … Continue reading
That someone has earned 6 Super Bowl rings. That person would be Mike Woicik. Mike Woicik was named the Patriots strength and conditioning coach on Bill Belichick’s staff on Feb. 16, 2000. The 29-year coaching veteran is now in his … Continue reading
Here’s a blog that tracks that kind of stuff.
Angle-izer Instant Template Finally a quick, precise way to measure angles without having to construct a special template. Just set the Angle-izer Instant Template in place, slide its four arms to conform to your projectâ€™s angles, then tighten the thumbscrews. … Continue reading