- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2007
Chocolate Human Heart – 1lb Anatomically Correct
How I got rid of my moobs A record 4,000 blokes in the UK had their man-breasts, or â€œmoobsâ€, removed by cosmetic surgery last year. According to the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, thatâ€™s almost double the number for … Continue reading
Whether you’re rich, poor, old, young, famous or an average Joe, Dr. Prison wants to give you the know-how to get through prison. Dr. Prison knows prison life, not as a mere spectator like a lawyer or judge, but as … Continue reading
Link Â Link
If you need a site to really help you procrastinate, then I found a great one for you. Basically, its small movies ofÂ photographers telling stories of their subjects.Â I found the ‘Ronald Reagan’ and ‘Final Salute’ stories pretty darnÂ good.Â I … Continue reading
Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) — YouTube Inc. founders and investors may reap as much as $1.53 billion selling Google Inc. stock they received when the video-sharing Web site was bought last year. YouTube investors and executives including co-founders Chad Hurley and … Continue reading
As a kid I always thought that after the year 2000 everyone would have a flying car and computers would really be cool.Â Well, this video shows technology similar to the computer Tom Cruise was using in the film Minority … Continue reading
Ramona Montoya, center, and her husband Manuel Munoz, left, kiss their daughter Marina inside the jail of the module F1 of Aranjuez prision, Spain, Tuesday Dec. 19, 2006. Welcome to a jail Spain says is the only the one in … Continue reading
You can now watch cheese age. Link