- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2007
Chocolate Human Heart – 1lb Anatomically Correct
How I got rid of my moobs A record 4,000 blokes in the UK had their man-breasts, or â€œmoobsâ€, removed by cosmetic surgery last year. According to the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, thatâ€™s almost double the number for … Continue reading
Whether you’re rich, poor, old, young, famous or an average Joe, Dr. Prison wants to give you the know-how to get through prison. Dr. Prison knows prison life, not as a mere spectator like a lawyer or judge, but as … Continue reading
Link Â Link
If you need a site to really help you procrastinate, then I found a great one for you. Basically, its small movies ofÂ photographers telling stories of their subjects.Â I found the ‘Ronald Reagan’ and ‘Final Salute’ stories pretty darnÂ good.Â I … Continue reading
Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) — YouTube Inc. founders and investors may reap as much as $1.53 billion selling Google Inc. stock they received when the video-sharing Web site was bought last year. YouTube investors and executives including co-founders Chad Hurley and … Continue reading
As a kid I always thought that after the year 2000 everyone would have a flying car and computers would really be cool.Â Well, this video shows technology similar to the computer Tom Cruise was using in the film Minority … Continue reading
Ramona Montoya, center, and her husband Manuel Munoz, left, kiss their daughter Marina inside the jail of the module F1 of Aranjuez prision, Spain, Tuesday Dec. 19, 2006. Welcome to a jail Spain says is the only the one in … Continue reading
You can now watch cheese age. Link