- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 February 7, 2007
Turns out the entire 13th floor is available for rent. Rent is negotiable. Link Speaking of the Empire State Building . . . When we decided to take a tour and check out the view from the top, there is … Continue reading
I like how interactive this advertiser’s website is. Trust me, give it a try . . . Link I really didn’t like ending that first sentence with the word is. Dang it, that’s twice!
Since August 2005, We Feel Fine has been harvesting human feelings from a large number of weblogs. Every few minutes, the system searches the world’s newly posted blog entries for occurrences of the phrases “I feel” and “I am feeling”. … Continue reading
Some examples: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest. If a man’s fly is down, that’s his problem, you didn’t see anything. Thou shalt not … Continue reading
More Hiroshima pictures here.Â (Some are disturbing)
Just print, cut, fold, and glue. Link
Come on, you know you want to. Link
New Mexico State University is taking distance education well beyond the borders of the Land of Enchantment, offering airmen from Holloman Air Force Base â€“ and possibly all U.S. troops â€“ the chance to continue their education during deployments. Â Â Â Â … Continue reading