- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 February 7, 2007
Turns out the entire 13th floor is available for rent. Rent is negotiable. Link Speaking of the Empire State Building . . . When we decided to take a tour and check out the view from the top, there is … Continue reading
I like how interactive this advertiser’s website is. Trust me, give it a try . . . Link I really didn’t like ending that first sentence with the word is. Dang it, that’s twice!
Since August 2005, We Feel Fine has been harvesting human feelings from a large number of weblogs. Every few minutes, the system searches the world’s newly posted blog entries for occurrences of the phrases “I feel” and “I am feeling”. … Continue reading
Some examples: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest. If a man’s fly is down, that’s his problem, you didn’t see anything. Thou shalt not … Continue reading
More Hiroshima pictures here.Â (Some are disturbing)
Just print, cut, fold, and glue. Link
Come on, you know you want to. Link
New Mexico State University is taking distance education well beyond the borders of the Land of Enchantment, offering airmen from Holloman Air Force Base â€“ and possibly all U.S. troops â€“ the chance to continue their education during deployments. Â Â Â Â … Continue reading