- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2007
We all know that scene from the Tom Hanks movie ‘Big’ in which he and Robert Loggia perform on a giant floor piano at FAO Schwartz. Well, below is a video of WifeGeeding and SisterGeeding trying their best, and then … Continue reading
This parking lot was near Times Square.Â It’s interesting how they park cars on top of one another, hopefully none of the vehicles have any sorts of leaks.
This guy begrudgingly took a picture with me.
We are here only because SisterGeeding had an audition to get into JuliardÂ this morning. Out of about 200 people, she was one of two asked to come back next for a second audition and live on campus for about a … Continue reading
WifeGeeding is a HUGE fan of the Today show, so we had to stop by Rockefeller Center even though it was raining cats and dogs. Not quite like theÂ Creation of Adam painting . . . WifeGeeding thought this was really … Continue reading