- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 February 3, 2007
We all know that scene from the Tom Hanks movie ‘Big’ in which he and Robert Loggia perform on a giant floor piano at FAO Schwartz. Well, below is a video of WifeGeeding and SisterGeeding trying their best, and then … Continue reading
This parking lot was near Times Square.Â It’s interesting how they park cars on top of one another, hopefully none of the vehicles have any sorts of leaks.
This guy begrudgingly took a picture with me.
We are here only because SisterGeeding had an audition to get into JuliardÂ this morning. Out of about 200 people, she was one of two asked to come back next for a second audition and live on campus for about a … Continue reading
WifeGeeding is a HUGE fan of the Today show, so we had to stop by Rockefeller Center even though it was raining cats and dogs. Not quite like theÂ Creation of Adam painting . . . WifeGeeding thought this was really … Continue reading