- David Bryant: Let me know if you want to travel to the Middle East with Bob and I will see what I can arrange. I can...
- Larry: I haven't seen a "bucket" of chicken in years. It has been boxes since I can remember.
- Brent: In your post about "The Outsiders" you forgot to list the actor who actually received top billing...
- Hash Brown: I've been wondering why the anti-Iran deal commercial doesn't identify its sponsor. I'm...
- John Mackovic: W put his hand on her shoulder, but where's Bill's hand?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 February 2, 2007
So far no snakes . . .
Because of icy weather, our 6:45 am flight was cancelled. Our new flight isn’t until noon since we couldn’t make standby. Waiting in airports are a beating especially when you can’t find a place to plug in your laptop.