- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 February 1, 2007
BUGA, Colombia — A chicken in Colombia was born with the webbed feet of a duck. Crowds of villagers have been flocking to the farm where the bird is caged to catch a glimpse. Â The odd-looking bird isn’t the … Continue reading
These are two lunch boxes I remember hauling to school as a child. Â I’m sure they can be found at the World’s Largest Lunchbox Museum in Columbus, Georgia.
You see this in front of you Â and you see this coming up behind you
An elderly couple was attending church services– about halfway through she leans over and says to her husband, “I just let out a silent fart-what do you think I should do?” He replies, ” Put a new battery in your … Continue reading
The Underbed Lift from MK I Studio is the original. Â We invented the concept and have been refining it for almost a decade. Â A 50â€ panel with Amplifiers, DVD, VCR, Subwoofer, and 7 channels of surround can be concealed beneath … Continue reading
In this image from television, nurses hold the baby known as ‘Super Tonio,’ in Jesus Kumate Rodriguez hospital in Cancun Mexico Wednesday Jan. 31, 2007. At a whopping birth weight of 6.6 kilograms (14.5 pounds), the ‘little’ fellow is causing … Continue reading