- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 January 31, 2007
Today we re-booked our Vietnam trip for a couple hundred dollars more and on a lesser airline (United is no Korean Air from what I hear).Â But this didn’t happen without incident . . . As we were booking our … Continue reading
iPod Stethoscope Recording Package
And thanks for Bone for this link: bearvscolt.com
Who is Tony Campolo? EDMONTON – Tony Campolo is a very busy man. A Baptist minister and bestselling author, Campolo makes more than 300 personal appearances a year. Christianity Today calls the 71-year-old American one of the most influential preachers … Continue reading
Going on a vacation? The McDonald’s Trip Planner can help you locate all the McDonald’s along the way. For instance, it tell me that there are 10 McDonald’s on the way to visit the InLawsGeeding – I would have thunk … Continue reading
Warning! Many of the projects described on this website are dangerous. You must use this information at your own discression.Â Link For instance, the vinegar grenade has a danger level of ‘moderate’.
In this armchair test of your survival skills, we’re going to get you lost, we’re going to keep you lost, and as you struggle back to safety we’re going to throw a few roadblocks in your path — a rattlesnake, … Continue reading
In case you didn’t already know, it was a parody. In any case, it looks Rev. Donnieâ€™s video is a hoax starring one of Dallasâ€™ own, at least according to The New York Blade. Donnie Davies is actually Joey Oglesby, … Continue reading
OTTAWA (Reuters) – Immigrants wishing to live in the small Canadian town of Herouxville, Quebec, must not stone women to death in public, burn them alive or throw acid on them, according to an extraordinary set of rules released by … Continue reading
Check out his crib. www.cavemanscrib.com
Inspired by the TV game show, our Win, Lose or Draw game is the perfect party game for kids and adults alike. It uses the latest video technology, enabling the game’s electronic drawing pad (uses three AA batteries, not included) … Continue reading