- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 January 30, 2007
The Governor and the President debate. It’s pure greatness, and I would like to thank my conservative friend for sending me this video. Watch it here.
It appears that you are newsworthy. Obama’s Pastor.
Put your senses to the test with our Senses Challenge. This quiz includes 20 timed questions and take about ten minutes. Take the challenge here. I think I got 13 correct.
I was told that Fellowship Church in Grapevine, TXÂ is having a Super Bowl ticket giveaway this Saturday Feb 3 at one of their evening services, complete with hotel and airfare.Â I also hear their Miami campus is also giving away … Continue reading
The idea was to photograph a hundred gun owners, in their homes, and do a gallery show. I figured this would take about two years. But very soon after I started, it became evident that my ambitions were too low. … Continue reading
The white Cadillac hearse earned its place in American history for a somber three-mile drive from Parkland Memorial Hospital to Dallas Love Field the afternoon of Nov. 22, 1963. Inside, a bronze coffin carried the body of President John F. … Continue reading
First off, I want to thank everyone for their two cents, it means a lot to me, even the comical responses.Â Heck, I even had one reader email that post to a lawyer and he forwarded the response back to … Continue reading
Ever wonder what it was like to work at the Disney Studio during the Golden Age of Animation? Think it was the “happiest place on Earth”? Think again. This 1943 booklet, given to all new employees, spelled it out for … Continue reading
TAMPA, FL (AP) — Raymond Rodriguez was changing a tire when an 18-inch chunk of ice plummeted from the sky with a piercing whistle, then a metallic crunch. The ice chunk crushed the roof of a nearby Ford Mustang on … Continue reading