- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 January 29, 2007
One of the most dangerous ways homosexuality invades family life is through popular music. Parents should keep careful watch over their children’s listening habits, especially in this Internet Age of MP3 piracy. Link Two items of interest: – Elton John … Continue reading
Link And yes, this show is on my Tivo Season Pass.
Paul Alexander contracted polio about the same time Dr. Jonas Salk tested the vaccine.Â At age six he was placed in an iron lung. His first and best accomplishment is learning to breath. Despite all this, he finished second in … Continue reading
A long rant/vent about a mishap with the travel agency that booked our Vietnam trip.Â Urgghhh!Â
Buy one here. It would have been the perfect kit for all the girls that were ‘dating Jesus’ at my college.
Find out here. My result, and I can totally see myself moving there one day:
It took the guy over four years and fourty thousand dollars, now he’s selling it on eBay. View the auction here. But does the ‘turbo boost’ really work?
Since the War Assets Administration couldn’t find anyone to take it, they dumped it into Lake Lenore in Washington State.Â Once it gets wet, there’s a chemical reaction. [googlevideo]3825610222960975525&hl[/googlevideo]
Then I have found a site for you: Feline Medical Curiosities I would post a pic, but some of you may be eating breakfast.
Apparently it happened – Love Me Tender. [youtube]wfwFQVMXovg&eur[/youtube]