- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2007
Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns is suing a plastic surgeon over lip injections that he claims left him “physically repulsive” and “suicidal”.
The 47-year-old says side-effects included swelling, blisters and an inability to eat, drink or speak. Doctors have warned his lips may need to be amputated, the performer said. Article
That an iguana is going to have his penis amputated because of a week long erection or That iguanas have two penises. Article Which reminds me of a somewhat dirty joke . . .
The entire list can be found here. Not one mention of The Edge. Below are the top 20 with clips: 1. Stairway To Heaven – Jimmy Page 2. Eruption – Edward Van Halen 3. Freebird – Collins/Rossington 4. Comfortably Numb … Continue reading
More pics here.
Kiri Davis is a young filmmaker whose high school documentary has left audiences at film festivals across the country stunned — and has re-ignited a powerful debate over race. News Video
This ‘cat torture chamber’ makes for some high comedy. Watch the video here. Â
Declan Purcell sues bank over fees. Bank doesn’t show up in court,Â Purcell wins by default. Bank refused to pay, Purcell sends bailiffs to seize four computers, two fax machines and a till filled with cash. Article