- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2007
Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns is suing a plastic surgeon over lip injections that he claims left him “physically repulsive” and “suicidal”.
The 47-year-old says side-effects included swelling, blisters and an inability to eat, drink or speak. Doctors have warned his lips may need to be amputated, the performer said. Article
That an iguana is going to have his penis amputated because of a week long erection or That iguanas have two penises. Article Which reminds me of a somewhat dirty joke . . .
The entire list can be found here. Not one mention of The Edge. Below are the top 20 with clips: 1. Stairway To Heaven – Jimmy Page 2. Eruption – Edward Van Halen 3. Freebird – Collins/Rossington 4. Comfortably Numb … Continue reading
More pics here.
Kiri Davis is a young filmmaker whose high school documentary has left audiences at film festivals across the country stunned — and has re-ignited a powerful debate over race. News Video
This ‘cat torture chamber’ makes for some high comedy. Watch the video here. Â
Declan Purcell sues bank over fees. Bank doesn’t show up in court,Â Purcell wins by default. Bank refused to pay, Purcell sends bailiffs to seize four computers, two fax machines and a till filled with cash. Article