- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
- Nathan: Reminiscent: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO -OhKFAiZY/?taken-by…
- Ben W.: It's obvious that Jerry's getting older and getting a different perspective on things. I think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2007
Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns is suing a plastic surgeon over lip injections that he claims left him “physically repulsive” and “suicidal”.
The 47-year-old says side-effects included swelling, blisters and an inability to eat, drink or speak. Doctors have warned his lips may need to be amputated, the performer said. Article
That an iguana is going to have his penis amputated because of a week long erection or That iguanas have two penises. Article Which reminds me of a somewhat dirty joke . . .
The entire list can be found here. Not one mention of The Edge. Below are the top 20 with clips: 1. Stairway To Heaven – Jimmy Page 2. Eruption – Edward Van Halen 3. Freebird – Collins/Rossington 4. Comfortably Numb … Continue reading
More pics here.
Kiri Davis is a young filmmaker whose high school documentary has left audiences at film festivals across the country stunned — and has re-ignited a powerful debate over race. News Video
This ‘cat torture chamber’ makes for some high comedy. Watch the video here. Â
Declan Purcell sues bank over fees. Bank doesn’t show up in court,Â Purcell wins by default. Bank refused to pay, Purcell sends bailiffs to seize four computers, two fax machines and a till filled with cash. Article