- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 January 24, 2007
Here’s an article from ChristianityToday.com about Christian radio.Â Its a four part series about its history and growth, and if it needs fixing. You can read it here. This article reminds me of the time I went to lunch with … Continue reading
You may have noticed there is advertising on the sidebar and at the bottom of the page.Â I have no idea what is next to come. Â
Microsoft Photo Info is a new software add-in for Microsoft Windows that allows photographers to add, change and delete common “metadata” properties for digital photographs from inside Windows Explorer. It also provides enhanced “hover tips” and additional sort properties for … Continue reading
Not only are they light and easily collapsible to fit in a backpack, but they come with some kind of sticky non-slip rubber. Link
When I emailed my family in Vietnam that we were going to visit them, they sent a very touching reply, soÂ I thought I would share.Â It is a little hard to read since they don’t speak English and use a … Continue reading
More cats listening to music here.
Jan. 24 – A shark with the ugly proportions of the pre-historic era has surfaced near Japan offering a rare view of this denizen of the deep. The “Frilled Shark” is hardly ever seen because its habit is 600 metres … Continue reading
For a larger version and a brief explanation of the photograph, click here.
The operator of a Hyperbike uses a total-body climbing, swim-like motion to propel the Hyperbike, while balancing as if on a unicycle. The driver twists his torso, contracts the stomach and back muscles, and alternately extends the arms up and … Continue reading
Watch the video here.