- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2007
Buy one here.
BON reader NickÂ was kind enough to email a link to some video footage he took in Saigon.Â Not only did I learn that traffic is a little crazy, but the Cu Chi tunnels are pretty amazing.Â In particular, the trap … Continue reading
20%Â are from Texas. The Church Report is pleased once again to announce this yearâ€™s list of The 50 Most Influential Christians in America. The list is the result of over 200,000 nominations from readers of the magazine and our online … Continue reading
These recycled vinyl wallets let you put your money where your music is. Each unisex wallet is made from an actual album cover and vinyl record mounted against super-durable wood board. The original vinyl record is cut to fit the … Continue reading
Some of the track listings: Aerobics . . . . . . . . Jesus Is the Rock Arms . . . . . . . . . . Hallelujah Hips . . . . . . . . . … Continue reading
Yup, it catches your doggie’s doo. Link
ST. PETERSBURG – The city of St. Petersburg’s battle against its homeless residents escalated today when police slashed their tents to the ground and threw them away.Â Homeless bystanders stood by and watched in shock, many with tears streaming down … Continue reading
I was watching the end of today’s (1/21/07) Iron Chef and noticed the screen quickly blink red. A few seconds later I start thinking, “Was that the McDonalds logo…?” Thanks to the magic of my Dish Network DVR, I rewind, … Continue reading