- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 January 19, 2007
I remember feeling very confused after watching this episode of Diff’rent Strokes. Link
Maybe you should see this lady: Vasquez had charged clients up to $1,400 for each injection of Mazola corn oil, claiming the “French polymer” treatment would reduce wrinkles, prosecutors said. Article
Judge Judy made the cut?Â Who da thunk? See the list here.
Buy one here.
Now you can watch FREE TV stations from around the world. For your convenience, we also include links to today’s top news. If you like theTVscreen, please recommend it to your family and friends. http://www.thetvscreen.com/tv/tv.php Thanks to me, you now … Continue reading
This is one way to get rid of them.
The Mexican immigrant worker in New York is a perfect example of the hero who has gone unnoticed. It is common for a Mexican worker in New York to work extraordinary hours in extreme conditions for very low wages which … Continue reading
A dentist who pulled out an elderly woman’s teeth without anaesthetic “to teach her a lesson” has been thrown out of the profession. David Quelch left the 87-year-old with blood pouring from her mouth after she made a complaint about … Continue reading
Doctors’ sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually. It’s a shocking statistic, and, according to a July 2006 report from the National Academies of Science’s Institute of Medicine (IOM), preventable medication mistakes also injure more than 1.5 million Americans … Continue reading
Optimus Prime (born 1971) is a U.S. Army Ohio National Guard firefighter who had his name legally changed to Optimus Prime in May of 2001, on his 30th birthday. He claims to have done this because the fictional character of … Continue reading
A 110V plug, USB port, ethernet port, and intereactive TV in every seat. Watch the video here.