- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I was more interested with the map than the article.Â Amid wrenching change worldwide, people are returning to old-time religion. In the name of God, terrorists are happily maiming and killing; in the United States, the Christian Right has a … Continue reading
Check out their other food here.
Here’s a site for you.
A Tribute to Some Famous Bears This post is dedicated to your, Mr Richard Bone.
The last line in this article just kinda leaped out at me.
You can find the instructions here.
For instance, it does the opposite of helium by making your voice lower. YouTube
View the Hall of Fame here, the audio commentary is somewhat amusing.
Coach Mike Leach does the weather. Watch it here.