- Mr. Mike Honcho: 3.) Meat stops taking on smoke flavor inside the tissues at about 140deg. After that, further smoke...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Congrats on the "new" smoker. Yes, it's very common to monitor and check on a...
- John Mackovic: Chelsey Davis? No love for Elizabeth Dinh? /DF Sigmund Freud
- Ben W.: Can't edit comments – so I'll say: RPM nailed it. Season 3 will have such insanely high...
- Ben W.: Good gravy, Fargo is magnificent. I'm 99% sure I know which split screen you're talking about, and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I was more interested with the map than the article.Â Amid wrenching change worldwide, people are returning to old-time religion. In the name of God, terrorists are happily maiming and killing; in the United States, the Christian Right has a … Continue reading
Check out their other food here.
Here’s a site for you.
A Tribute to Some Famous Bears This post is dedicated to your, Mr Richard Bone.
The last line in this article just kinda leaped out at me.
You can find the instructions here.
For instance, it does the opposite of helium by making your voice lower. YouTube
View the Hall of Fame here, the audio commentary is somewhat amusing.
Coach Mike Leach does the weather. Watch it here.