- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
- RPM: Markie Post wrote a very touching goodbye to Harry on Instagram. I had no idea they were such close friends in...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Elvis – I was raised on some fantastic gospel music and still enjoy it sometime…...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I was more interested with the map than the article.Â Amid wrenching change worldwide, people are returning to old-time religion. In the name of God, terrorists are happily maiming and killing; in the United States, the Christian Right has a … Continue reading
Check out their other food here.
Here’s a site for you.
A Tribute to Some Famous Bears This post is dedicated to your, Mr Richard Bone.
The last line in this article just kinda leaped out at me.
You can find the instructions here.
For instance, it does the opposite of helium by making your voice lower. YouTube
View the Hall of Fame here, the audio commentary is somewhat amusing.
Coach Mike Leach does the weather. Watch it here.