- Geeding: Somewhat related and to a different extent, when WifeGeeding used to talk about not going back to work and...
- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I was more interested with the map than the article.Â Amid wrenching change worldwide, people are returning to old-time religion. In the name of God, terrorists are happily maiming and killing; in the United States, the Christian Right has a … Continue reading
Check out their other food here.
Here’s a site for you.
A Tribute to Some Famous Bears This post is dedicated to your, Mr Richard Bone.
The last line in this article just kinda leaped out at me.
You can find the instructions here.
For instance, it does the opposite of helium by making your voice lower. YouTube
View the Hall of Fame here, the audio commentary is somewhat amusing.
Coach Mike Leach does the weather. Watch it here.