- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I can deposit checks online by scanning them at home. Â Â
Watch a teacher do it here. FYI:Â To save a little time, skip to about the 1:00 minute mark. (Thanks, Nathan!)
The new poll about the night or evening was created to help settle an office debate of one of my most loyal readers, Caryn.Â Vote and see if you can help her out.
â€œThereâ€™s not a station in this town for the real sports fan,â€ says Bailey, a 20-year veteran of the Dallas radio landscape. â€œThereâ€™s a void for a real sports talk station that talks to the fans, and also invites them … Continue reading
That Alan Thicke composed the theme songs of Diff’rent Strokes, The Facts of Life, and original theme song to Wheel of Fortune. Source And thus, “The world don’t move to the beat of just one drum …” Â
That Martin Lurther King Jr’s first name was originally Michael. Source
This looks fun.
I think she should get this one.
More about it here.