- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2007
I can deposit checks online by scanning them at home. Â Â
Watch a teacher do it here. FYI:Â To save a little time, skip to about the 1:00 minute mark. (Thanks, Nathan!)
The new poll about the night or evening was created to help settle an office debate of one of my most loyal readers, Caryn.Â Vote and see if you can help her out.
â€œThereâ€™s not a station in this town for the real sports fan,â€ says Bailey, a 20-year veteran of the Dallas radio landscape. â€œThereâ€™s a void for a real sports talk station that talks to the fans, and also invites them … Continue reading
That Alan Thicke composed the theme songs of Diff’rent Strokes, The Facts of Life, and original theme song to Wheel of Fortune. Source And thus, “The world don’t move to the beat of just one drum …” Â
That Martin Lurther King Jr’s first name was originally Michael. Source
This looks fun.
I think she should get this one.
More about it here.