- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2007
Dr. Johnson: â€œDr. Dobson, would you be comfortable with someone like John McCain as theâ€¦conservative or republican candidate for President?â€ Dr. Dobson: â€œWell, let me say that I am not in the office. Iâ€™m in the little condo so I … Continue reading
These videos crack me up; well, the first three did. Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Â
Ever buy stuff from stores that offer a 30 day price protection guarantee? If they lower their price within 30 days of when you purchased it, they’ll refund you the difference. Sounds great… except how often do you remember to … Continue reading
An ant carries a one millimetre square microchip in its mandibles, illustrating the work that is being done in nanotechnology.Â Link
Russian doctors have conducted an 11-hour operation to replace a patientâ€™s deformed penis with one grown on his forearm, the Moskovskiy Komsomolets daily reports.The 30-year-old Russian man, whose name was changed in the article to protect his privacy, had a … Continue reading
Suppose an anthropoid were taken into a typical human family at the day of birth and reared as a child. Suppose he were fed upon a bottle, clothed, washed, bathed, fondled, and given a characteristically human environment; that he were … Continue reading
Seen a surfer’s body lately? They got those great muscles by using their calves, thighs and upper body to maintain balance while surfing. uSurfâ„¢ is designed to simulate the motions of surfing, and to shape and tone targeted muscle groups. … Continue reading
Want a fun little lens that will add a creative spark to your repertoire? We’d like to introduce you to Lensbabiesâ„¢ selective focus SLR camera lenses. Lensbabies bring one area of your photo into sharp focus, with that “sweet spot” … Continue reading
Find out here.
This video should crack a smile on your face. And this video will show you the patience of a dog.