- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
- Seymore: I have been supervising kids/adults for about 40 years. I do not mind saying “I do not know”. I...
- RPM: I’m a TCM addict. 31 Days of Oscar are prime TCM because they will slip in movies that aren’t...
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2007
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice let slip her media preferences on Thursday, saying “I love every single one” of Fox News network’s correspondents and also favors CBS anchor Harry Smith. In comments overheard on an open … Continue reading
DALLAS — A nine-hour delay has American Airlines apologizing to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport-bound passengers. Â The delay on American Airlines Flight 1348 happened the Friday before New Year’s, as severe storms rolled into the Metroplex. What was supposed to … Continue reading
I’m still learning to live with the pain.
That Deborah Winger was the voice of E.T.
All presidential addresses to the nation that is broadcasted from the White House should be done in the Oval Office, not the library.
A bunch of close calls, watch the video here.
The Flexisnake is like a plumbing snake, except it has a piece of Velcro at the end to pull hair out of a clogged sink drain. Buy one here.
This is a pretty cool trick with Corona beer. These guy put it in the freezer but it does not freeze until they tap it against a table and then you can watch it freeze near instantly. Watch it here.
Never forget anything as you head out the door. The DoorganizerÂ© is a hanging reminder and organizer for the doorknob. Ideal for keys, eyeglasses, cell phones, palm-held devices, music players, even envelopes or newspapers fit into the strip at the … Continue reading