- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 January 10, 2007
At one time in my life I actually had ‘normal’ hair. When one of my friends died, I decided to honor him by cutting my hair like his for a year.Â He would only use clippers with a short blade.Â … Continue reading
Try it out here.
Turns out I wasÂ a day premature posting my BON Christmas card experimentÂ conclusion. When I arrive home I find a package address to Keith “BON” Geeding.Â Automatically I’m thinking, “I just made a post yesterday stating how thankful I was that … Continue reading
From my friend Richard: This is a must watch 10 minute video for guys. It is informative and hilarious. Girls may find humor in it I suppose. Plus it is dead on accurate.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) — The body of soul singer James Brown has yet to be buried as attorneys and his children work to settle issues surrounding his estate, including where he will be laid to rest. For now, his … Continue reading
Amazon offers tons of deals, rebates, and coupons but weaving through the endless pages has just got easier. Brand Name Coupons brings the easiest way to find the best deals on Amazon. The following links will allow you to find … Continue reading
Buy one here.
NEW YORK – It may feel like looking into the mirror for Bill O’Reilly and Stephen Colbertnext week. The Fox News Channel host and Colbert, who has essentially based his comic character every evening on Comedy Central on him, will … Continue reading
Yang Huimin, a 28-year-old man from Central Chinaâ€™s Henan Province, had what he thought was a pimple on face when he was 4. But during the next 24 years, the small swelling grew bigger and bigger, eventually covering the entire … Continue reading
Move over scratch ‘n’ sniff, the coolest stamps on sale are now lick and taste. New stamps to celebrate the Chinese year of the pig not only show the animals but also taste of them. When you scratch the front … Continue reading
For the fans of the video game Halo, here’s a music video of the game set to Bohemian Rhapsody.