- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 January 10, 2007
At one time in my life I actually had ‘normal’ hair. When one of my friends died, I decided to honor him by cutting my hair like his for a year.Â He would only use clippers with a short blade.Â … Continue reading
Try it out here.
Turns out I wasÂ a day premature posting my BON Christmas card experimentÂ conclusion. When I arrive home I find a package address to Keith “BON” Geeding.Â Automatically I’m thinking, “I just made a post yesterday stating how thankful I was that … Continue reading
From my friend Richard: This is a must watch 10 minute video for guys. It is informative and hilarious. Girls may find humor in it I suppose. Plus it is dead on accurate.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) — The body of soul singer James Brown has yet to be buried as attorneys and his children work to settle issues surrounding his estate, including where he will be laid to rest. For now, his … Continue reading
Amazon offers tons of deals, rebates, and coupons but weaving through the endless pages has just got easier. Brand Name Coupons brings the easiest way to find the best deals on Amazon. The following links will allow you to find … Continue reading
Buy one here.
NEW YORK – It may feel like looking into the mirror for Bill O’Reilly and Stephen Colbertnext week. The Fox News Channel host and Colbert, who has essentially based his comic character every evening on Comedy Central on him, will … Continue reading
Yang Huimin, a 28-year-old man from Central Chinaâ€™s Henan Province, had what he thought was a pimple on face when he was 4. But during the next 24 years, the small swelling grew bigger and bigger, eventually covering the entire … Continue reading
Move over scratch ‘n’ sniff, the coolest stamps on sale are now lick and taste. New stamps to celebrate the Chinese year of the pig not only show the animals but also taste of them. When you scratch the front … Continue reading
For the fans of the video game Halo, here’s a music video of the game set to Bohemian Rhapsody.