- Bryan: One thing I learned from Josiah Bartlett: "While you may be mistaking this for your monthly meeting of...
- Ben W.: Agreed. I don't care about a person's feet being on the furniture. What is concerning is an...
- Geeding: A lot of folks overlook that Bush 43 and Ford also put their feet on the desk while in the Oval Office....
- Towski: I'd forgotten that. Yes. Or when FOX lost their dang minds because Michelle wore a dress without...
- Ben W.: I'm old enough to remember when Glenn Beck said Obama should leave office for putting his feet up on the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2007
For the largest collection of BeeDog pics, click here.Â I am simply amazed at the number of pictures of dogs dressed as bees.
I got a few emails asking about the final results of my little BON Christmas card experiment, so I thought I would give y’all some details.Â And yes, I just typed y’all – I am from Texas. First off, I … Continue reading
This new theft technique is pretty nerve racking. Watch it here. And it’s sooooo easy to figure out how to perform this technique with a simple Google or YouTube search.
For example: Chickens can live wouth a head. A penny dropped from the top of a tall building could kill a pedestrian. It takes seven years to digest gum. You get less wet by running in the rain. Men think … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I found this video amusing. Yes, I know, I’m a sick individual.
From the U.S. Department of TransportationÂ But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower Interstate Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of … Continue reading
Larger pic here.
Liquid Snow Chains
These goats climb the tree to get at the argo nuts used by moroccans to make oil.Â Source