- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: AMEN, Ben. The Art of Compromise while still appeasing your base does seem lost. I hate that its a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Such a great picture of a Classic Beauty. Mother Honcho was a big fan of old movies, so growing up I...
- Ben W.: Haha – Casablanca made quite an impression on the young version of me. And not just for its cinematic...
- Triple Fake: Ingrid Bergman is at #2 on my list. Especially for the way she looked in Casablance
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2007
For the largest collection of BeeDog pics, click here.Â I am simply amazed at the number of pictures of dogs dressed as bees.
I got a few emails asking about the final results of my little BON Christmas card experiment, so I thought I would give y’all some details.Â And yes, I just typed y’all – I am from Texas. First off, I … Continue reading
This new theft technique is pretty nerve racking. Watch it here. And it’s sooooo easy to figure out how to perform this technique with a simple Google or YouTube search.
For example: Chickens can live wouth a head. A penny dropped from the top of a tall building could kill a pedestrian. It takes seven years to digest gum. You get less wet by running in the rain. Men think … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I found this video amusing. Yes, I know, I’m a sick individual.
From the U.S. Department of TransportationÂ But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower Interstate Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of … Continue reading
Larger pic here.
Liquid Snow Chains
These goats climb the tree to get at the argo nuts used by moroccans to make oil.Â Source