- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2007
For the largest collection of BeeDog pics, click here.Â I am simply amazed at the number of pictures of dogs dressed as bees.
I got a few emails asking about the final results of my little BON Christmas card experiment, so I thought I would give y’all some details.Â And yes, I just typed y’all – I am from Texas. First off, I … Continue reading
This new theft technique is pretty nerve racking. Watch it here. And it’s sooooo easy to figure out how to perform this technique with a simple Google or YouTube search.
For example: Chickens can live wouth a head. A penny dropped from the top of a tall building could kill a pedestrian. It takes seven years to digest gum. You get less wet by running in the rain. Men think … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I found this video amusing. Yes, I know, I’m a sick individual.
From the U.S. Department of TransportationÂ But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower Interstate Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of … Continue reading
Larger pic here.
Liquid Snow Chains
These goats climb the tree to get at the argo nuts used by moroccans to make oil.Â Source