- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2007
For the largest collection of BeeDog pics, click here.Â I am simply amazed at the number of pictures of dogs dressed as bees.
I got a few emails asking about the final results of my little BON Christmas card experiment, so I thought I would give y’all some details.Â And yes, I just typed y’all – I am from Texas. First off, I … Continue reading
This new theft technique is pretty nerve racking. Watch it here. And it’s sooooo easy to figure out how to perform this technique with a simple Google or YouTube search.
For example: Chickens can live wouth a head. A penny dropped from the top of a tall building could kill a pedestrian. It takes seven years to digest gum. You get less wet by running in the rain. Men think … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I found this video amusing. Yes, I know, I’m a sick individual.
From the U.S. Department of TransportationÂ But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower Interstate Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of … Continue reading
Larger pic here.
Liquid Snow Chains
These goats climb the tree to get at the argo nuts used by moroccans to make oil.Â Source