- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 January 9, 2007
For the largest collection of BeeDog pics, click here.Â I am simply amazed at the number of pictures of dogs dressed as bees.
I got a few emails asking about the final results of my little BON Christmas card experiment, so I thought I would give y’all some details.Â And yes, I just typed y’all – I am from Texas. First off, I … Continue reading
This new theft technique is pretty nerve racking. Watch it here. And it’s sooooo easy to figure out how to perform this technique with a simple Google or YouTube search.
For example: Chickens can live wouth a head. A penny dropped from the top of a tall building could kill a pedestrian. It takes seven years to digest gum. You get less wet by running in the rain. Men think … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I found this video amusing. Yes, I know, I’m a sick individual.
From the U.S. Department of TransportationÂ But I do know the following statement is false: The Eisenhower Interstate Highway System requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of … Continue reading
Larger pic here.
Liquid Snow Chains
These goats climb the tree to get at the argo nuts used by moroccans to make oil.Â Source