- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2007
Most teachers are professionals who cherish their vocation and their students. They serve tirelessly to promote learning because they are professionals. They do not abuse the trust of parents, or students, or society. The purpose of this site is to … Continue reading
232 Star Wars Lines Improved by Substituting the Word Pants For example: I find your lack of pants disturbing. You are unwise to lower your pants. I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
More pics of these two here.
View the eBay auction here.
A devoted mother is battling a rare medical condition that puts her into a coma every time she tells her children: ‘I love you.’ Wendy Richmond, 53, slips into a ‘waking sleep’ that leaves her almost paralysed every time she … Continue reading
That’s one heck of a shelf life. Read about it here.
More ice pics here.
Like so many other 6-year-olds, Hayden Pheif likes to play ball with his family.Â But this simple taskÂ proves difficult for little Hayden. Due to one of nature’s most rare and catastrophic diseases, he can’t raise his arm to throw … Continue reading
This zoomable photo of Boston is pretty cool.Â It’s kinda tempting to check out what’s going on in all those windows. You can go from this . . . To this
Who knew there was so much history to them? For example, the Candy Desk Traditions associated with the Senate desks continue to evolve. A recent example is the so-called “Candy Desk.” In 1965 Senator George Murphy of California originated the … Continue reading